So cold. :(
She was sitting in her carseat and when I said, "Hi baby! I missed you!" She wouldn't even smile. She just looked at me with her furrowed eyebrows like, "Excuse me? Who are you?" I was only gone two and a half days! Then Tasha got in the car with Cooper. Usually Ella LOVES Cooper, and Cooper right away started gibber-jabbing to her telling her all about our trip in his little 10-month old gibberish. Ella just gave him a look like, "You got to go? We are not friends anymore." Cooper just kept talking to her and usually she loves it, but she wouldn't crack a smile at him either. It was so funny!... and sad. All the way home I kept trying to make her laugh or even just smile at me and she wouldn't. The only time she did say anything was to say, "Dada." Dave thought this was all hilarious! I was sort of heartbroken. Really heartbroken. Not until we got home and I gave her a Barbie that I bought at the Disney Outlet did she finally decide that she would forgive me for leaving her for three days. I will never leave her again. I was so heartbroken. She definitely knows how to punish me! Wow. I had no idea her little one year old personality could be so harsh! She's always so sweet and happy!



I experience this every single time I pick up Charlotte. It's hard to say the least. So I get ya.
ReplyDelete