Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Pictures of Peyton

Dave's brother, McKay, has turned into an amazing photographer. He just started taking pictures one day and found out he was really good at it. He now does babies, weddings, senior pictures, missionary pictures, and is starting to get into videography. Seriously, if any of you need a good photographer at a good price, I can give you his number. He is so fun to try new things too. I love this kid.

Anyway, he got a new camera and wanted to try it out, so we had 15 minutes to get Peyton ready and up the mountain a little ways. It was right at sunset, so we only got 10 good minutes, but they turned out so great! I have been wanting to get into photography too, so for Christmas I got a photo-editing program. So I edited these (they would probably be better if McKay had, but oh well, I still love them.) I hadn't planned on getting in the pictures at first, but I wanted to do some mommy 'n me pictures before our new addition arrived, so we did get a few.







4 comments:

  1. I almost didn't believe my eyes seeing 3 posts! Even though it could have been sorted into at least 5 lol but big posts are fun. I LOVE these pics of you and Peyton!! They are so cute and the lighting is so perfect!! We can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe these pictures are adorable! Miss you guys, let's play games soon! PS, I LOVE Peyton's new haircut :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out amazing! Seriously! The sun is unbelieveable! You should come take my family's pictures. We need some done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jarelle! I didn't know you had a blog! Sooo adorable. Just another cute friend of Lyndsi's I get to stalk:)

    ReplyDelete