For those of you who haven't seen this on facebook, I am holding a Poppyseed temple art class. They show you how to make your own temple picture like the one shown below. I have always wanted one, but wasn't willing to dish out $300 for one at Deseret Book or Costco. These homemade ones are SO BEAUTIFUL! My Aunt Camille made a few for Christmas gifts and they turned out so wonderful.

Poppyseed provides everything--for $50 you get the temple print, the antiquing gel, the thick, black frame, and the class instruction on how to do it. They are big too! They are 26" X 32". I'm still waiting on the instructor to confirm, but I am tentatively planning it for Saturday, May 7th. If you would like to join us or would like a kit (for those of you who already know how to do it and just want the print and frame), let me know within the next couple of weeks. They also do big family picture frames too that includes the big frame, matting, and vinyl decoration. They are also 26" X 32". The little photo plaque at the top left is only $13, and is 12"X12".



No comments:
Post a Comment