Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Peyton and Jaxton

For Lana's birthday she got a really cool camera... I think I may be as excited as she is about it because I know who my new photographer is now :) A few weeks ago we tried to take pictures of the babies together. Have you ever tried to get two babies to smile at the same time? It's nearly impossible. When we first started, Peyton was in a fairly good mood and gave us a few good shots, but Jaxton was hungry and whiney. Then after he got fed and was all smiley, Peyton no longer wanted to participate and was cranky.... we tried. Here are the best shots we got. They are so cute that it really doesn't matter if they smile or not :) At least in my opinion.
This was after we had tried to play "smile!" for too long :(

She wanted to "cuddle" for the camera. :)

Isn't he so cute?!

Peyton: "I hate this. I won't pose with him anymore!"

Look at this stud! He rocks the smile poses, and the serious poses!


"Okay Jaxton, let me teach you a thing or two. In a second, we will start crying at the same time and they will try to hush us. If we keep crying they will bring us treats to get us to stop... then we'll smile for a second and do it all over again. Got it?" (and this they did.)

Her mischievous looks kill me. It explains her whole personality!

3 comments:

  1. I love the one of her and her blanket, and the one where she's turned away from him with a pouty face--too funny! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a little beauty. You'd better keep your eye on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute JaRelle!!! I love the last picture! I hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete