We were so fortunate to move into an area with lots of kids. Our neighbors all around us have little kids Peyton can play with. These cute little twins live just 2 doors down and are only a week older than Peyton. Dave and I love to hang out with their parents, so these three little munchkins get to play a lot. :) One day while I was watching them, I got out my camera and took some pictures because they are just too cute playing all together.

This is Karter. He and Peyton are betrothed. :) Even if they don't want to get married at first, it will be like the Swan Princess... we will set them up until they do want to get married. Isn't he so dang cute?! I just love that kid.

This is Miss Bella. She is such a cute, dainty little thing. She loves to dance and makes the cutest expressions. She is dressing up in Peyton's apron. Isn't she a doll?

Peyton loves her tunnel. We got it for her birthday in October. She squeals and giggles as she crawls through it to get away from me or Dave. She is quite the character. She ALWAYS wants to play! But who can resist this face? And even if you can, you
cannot resist the giggle. :)

I only wish I knew what Karter was thinking right now!

Peyton got a blow-up ball pit for Christmas. She plays in it EVERYDAY. She says, "Ball, ball." Dave and I play with it almost everyday too shooting hoops through the top of it... it's harder than it looks! My favorite is when all three of the babies get in it though. :) They are just adorable. :)
I remember playing in a tunnel, I wanna get one for Jax for his birthday or something...so I guess I have some time :) And of course those twins are cute-ALL twins are cute!
ReplyDeleteThat little gal is definitely not a baby any more, is she? She's such a cute little girl! All her hair just amazes me. Charlotte's got a lot, too, but she looks bald compared to Peyton!
ReplyDelete