Friday, February 18, 2011

Farewell Evans Family :(

I know I am a little late posting this because they have been gone a month already, but that's how I roll--always a month behind on my blog. Last month Eric and Tasha moved their family to Washington DC for two years while Eric takes advantage of an awesome work opportunity. (Seriously, the guy is amazing.) Obviously Peyton and Anna didn't understand what was going on, but we took some pictures of their last time together. These two little cousins love each other so much. I am so grateful for Skype. Every time I get on the computer Peyton says, "Anna? Anna!" Technology is wonderful (most of the time).

Grammy B. giving her girls a hug. (Peyton loves her baba almost as much as Anna and Grammy--it was bedtime, so I couldn't get her to put it down for a picture.)

Peyton and Anna hugging. Aw, they are so cute. :)

LOVE this girl. I miss her so much already.

Peyton giving Aunt Tasha a hug goodbye.

Peyton giving baby Wes a kiss goodbye. It's crazy to think that by the time they move back he'll be older than Peyton is now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still shocked they are gone. Sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that reminds me- you never posted pictures of baby Wes. I want to see that cute lil guy! And my Wes and I are going to visit DC some time to see some new country out here and to visit one of Wes' friends. You'll have to give me Anna's info and maybe we could meet up!

    ReplyDelete