Sunday, November 21, 2010
Peyton's 1st Birthday!!!
Princess Peyton is ONE!!! Her birthday was so much fun! It was PINK to say the least. :) Pink cupcakes with pink frosting, pink cookies, pink lemonade, pink whoppers, pink suckers, pink streamers, balloons, etc. I stayed up till 2:00 the night before making her a pink tutu and sewing little flowers onto her onesie. :)



Peyton and Grammy B. We were lucky to have the Bailey clan there. They stopped for the party on their way to Vegas for a soccer tournament. My family was on the mountain for the hunt. We'll get them next year though.
We gave Peyton her smash cake and when she couldn't pick it up to bring it to her mouth, she brought her mouth to the cake! She just dove in face first! It was SO FUNNY!
I'm glad that we took her clothes off for this mess!
I can't believe that our little princess is one. She is such a sweet girl, full of personality! She says so many words. She says mama, dada, more, baba, cracker, puppy, wow, baby, nana, hide, teeth, and a few others. She is lactose-intolerant so has soy milk (yuck!). She loves her dada and clings to him when he is getting ready for work and clings and cries when he leaves. She loves to be tickled and is such a goof. She loves to play with our neighbor twins and nearly jumps out of my arms when we knock on their door. She loves puppies and babies. Her favorite toy is... well anything BUT toys. She loves to be read to and pulls the books off her shelf at least twice a day. She calls them "boe" (book). Her favorite book is "The TRUE story of Little Red Riding Hood" I can hide it between books in different spots everyday, and she finds it down and flips the pages. It used to be a pop-up book, but now... She loves bananas, but is too big for baby-food. She calls a stuffed bear her "baebae" (baby) and carries it around giving it hugs and kisses. She dances when music comes on and likes to brush her "tee" (teeth). Her favorite game is hiding under the sheets and saying "hide, hide!" from daddy or me. We love her so much and are so grateful to have this little angel as part of our lives. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I have never, ever, ever seen a baby with that much hair on her first birthday.
ReplyDeleteThose cake pictures are classic--always a favorite of mine!
JaRelle, all I can say is I miss you and I wish we lived closer. I need my BFF! You did such a cute job on the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute and she's a little blondie like her mommy now! How cute. Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete