These are Peyton's friends, Bella and Karter. She just LOVES playing with them and gets so excited/hyper when we go to their house. :) I love this picture because they are all like, "Mom, what are you doing to us? Why are you guys laughing? We feel ridiculous."Sunday, November 21, 2010
Halloween!
For Halloween, Peyton borrowed Anna's costume from last year. She was THE cutest little ladybug I have ever seen. :) The hat was a little big for her and she didn't understand why she was in such a big, puffy thing, but we had fun showing her off to everyone.
These are Peyton's friends, Bella and Karter. She just LOVES playing with them and gets so excited/hyper when we go to their house. :) I love this picture because they are all like, "Mom, what are you doing to us? Why are you guys laughing? We feel ridiculous."
I was a witch. It was the closest thing to my personality. Peyton blew out of her plain black pants, so we had to switch her to striped pants too.
This is my friend/old roommate Sam's little girl Kaycee. She was a bat fairy. So cute!
Our neighbor pirate, Landon. Isn't he cute?!
Right before bed I remembered that I didn't get a picture with her by the pumpkins like I had planned... she wasn't happy about taking more pictures and wouldn't let her baba go. Her facial expression says it all. Maybe next year, we'll get a happier pumpkin picture.
These are Peyton's friends, Bella and Karter. She just LOVES playing with them and gets so excited/hyper when we go to their house. :) I love this picture because they are all like, "Mom, what are you doing to us? Why are you guys laughing? We feel ridiculous."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yeah, she's about as thrilled to take a picture by the pumpkin as my princess was to do the same thing. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteSuch a doll! And the cutest lady-bug, EVER!
I'm loving your witch outfit. Very cute, although I've never seen you carrying around eyeballs and toads feet to make a brew out of, so I'm not so sure you play the role other than on Halloween. ;)