This is SOOO FUNNY!!! I was at a friend's house and her dog was playing with a toy--growling and running around. Peyton just started giggling. Then my friend Kylie got into it with her and she laughed harder and harder! I was wiping tears off my face because I was laughing so hard! It went on and on for like 15 minutes-- so long that you can see in the background that my friends just went back to crafting. What a child I have. :) She makes me so happy. I'm so lucky to have such a happy baby with such a fun personality.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



JaRelle, I am so glad that you posted that... I got it in my email but it didn't work so I am glad that I finally got to see it! How ADORABLE I was laughing watching it love her little giggle!!! Can't wait to see her at McCalls wedding
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Thanks for the smile and laugh. You are going to have to get you a puppy now! We hope it is going well for you guys.
ReplyDeletethat is hilarious!! I love her giggle. Sandi holds her laughs in and shoves her fists in her mouth to stop her from laughing, I don't get it! Oh man, this made my day:)
ReplyDeleteHa! That's the cutest giggle, ever! I love the part when she almost falls back because of her deep laugh. She's seriously a doll!
ReplyDelete