Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Peyton's Photo shoot
I wanted to make some baby announcements, but because I am too paranoid to take her out of the house because of flu season, we did a little home photo shoot. Not too professional-- but she is such a cutie, that I don't care. I dressed her up in a dress that her great-grandma Connie made her and although Peyton didn't quite get the "pose and hold still" thing, we had fun and got some pretty cute ones. She got tired and fell asleep half way through, then later she got upset with me messing with her feet (her little booties wouldn't stay on!), so she screamed, and so on. So here are the results. :)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I absolutely love that outfit! It's beautiful, as is your little princess.
ReplyDeleteLOVE-LOVE-LOVE the pictures!!! They are so cute! The last one looks to me like she's saying "Hummmm, NOW what should we do?" :)
ReplyDeleteShe is SO adorable!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteJaRelle and Dave: WHAT A DOLL!!! I can't believe all that hair.... and that picture of Dave covering his nose cracks me up! You guys are coming down for Thanksgiving right? I NEED to love on her!!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE these picture..HONESTLY, I have never seen such a cute little baby in my life!:) Gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her in a few days!!! Love you, and hope all is well!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my Heck!!! She is so dang cute!!! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteEs hermosa!!! divina
ReplyDeleteFelicidades!
Te quiero