Definitely a cutie!! If Dave has to cover his nose now, wait until she starts baby food!! And then real food!! It's nothing at this point, I promise! :D
Dave and I met at SUU in 2005. We dated for about a year, then Dave went on his mission to Taiwan and I went on my mission to Uruguay. We returned and were married 6 weeks later on 08-08-08 in the Manti temple. After that we went to BYU-Idaho for 2 years where I graduated with my Bachelors in Accounting and Dave got his Associates Degree. We moved to Cedar City for a year and a half so I could get my Master's Degree from SUU. We moved back to Farmington for a year and a half and built our home in Layton. Dave is finishing up school through Weber State University and working full time. He is such a hard worker for our family. We have been blessed with two beautiful little girls named Peyton and Ella. They are the laughter to our world and are truly treasures from Heaven. Although life around here is crazy at times, it has truly been such a blessing!
Oh she is such a cutie! I love that dark curly hair! TOO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a cutie!! If Dave has to cover his nose now, wait until she starts baby food!! And then real food!! It's nothing at this point, I promise! :D
ReplyDeleteI seriously cannot believe all that hair! She's to die for! I can't wait to eat her up in real life!
ReplyDelete