Manti Temple
08-08-08

We got married first thing in the morning with back-to-back sealing sessions. So after everyone left we took pictures around the temple. While waiting for Lana and Tyson, Dave and I rested on a bench, still in shock that we were married! We couldn't be happier.

Poor daddy, by the time the wedding was over, he was completely cleaned out!

Together forever.

My family grew all in one day. Finally we had some boys in the family! The girls still out-number the boys though-- the power is still in our hands guys!

What a lucky guy-- he's such a proud daddy.

The beginning of a fabulous life together. I love his kisses.

I am now a Bailey! I am such a lucky girl to marry into such a wonderful family. Every single one of them are so great in their own special way.

I LOVE the Manti Temple. It is so beautiful and has always been "my" temple. It made me quite happy to find out that this temple is special to the Baileys as well. Grandma & Grandpa Bailey are from Sanpete County, so several of the Baileys were also married in this temple.




We were married in the Manti temple on 08-08-08. It was a great day, especially since my sister Lana and her husband were married on the same day. That night we had a reception in Aurora and a big rain burst came through just before it was to start. We almost had to move the party into the church-- but then it stopped. The next night we had a reception in Farmington and the wind blew the whole time! But despite the weather, we were the happiest couple alive and didn't mind one bit. : )
ReplyDeleteJaRelle, yay! you have a blog. You guys make such a cute couple... I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list so that I can keep up with you guys. Mine is locked so, email me and I will send you an invite alicia_hone@yahoo.com Love Ya! Alicia
ReplyDeleteYay you have a blog! Don't you just love married life! At least you didn't get married when it was below zero! We had to hold our breath in all of the pics so it wouldn't show up! Ah...that was fun. Hope everything is going well for you!
ReplyDeleteJaRelle... So good to see you joined our world. haha I would love to have you see ours too. Send me your email to rachel@masonkawasaki.com and I will add you to my list of viewers. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteADD ME!!! Its Kenna... e mail me your email kenna_05@hotmail.com and I will add you to my private blog! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteMe encanto el blog amiga!! felicitaciones!
ReplyDelete