Monday, December 22, 2008
THE STORY OF US
Hey everyone! After several complaints about us not having a blog, I have finally made one! As most of you know, Dave and I have been married now for four and a half months. We were married on 08-08-08. (I know, kind of cheesy, but this is guaranteed to help Dave never forget our anniversary :) ) We met at SUU before our missions, and were inseparable since day one. Dave served his mission in the Taiwan Taichung mission and I in the Uruguay Montevideo Mission. I returned on May 31 and Dave 3 weeks later. We dated for 3 weeks, became engaged, and had a double wedding with my sister 3 weeks after that! It was all pretty quick. On top of that, we then started school up at BYU-Idaho 3 weeks later. (Our lives run on 3 week spans I guess!) Married life is great and we couldn't be happier together. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment