Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Aquatic Center!

Wow, after that LONG post about the table, I don't really feel like blogging about every picture here. I'll just say that the new aquatic center is pretty sweet. It has a huge windy slide, a lazy river, a place for toddlers, little slides for kids, water fountains (not the kind you drink out of), and a competition pool--seriously, way fun place!

So... long story short:
McCall and JD came down to stay for the weekend.
We went to the new Cedar City Aquatic Center
Petyon loves the water.
We had a really good time.
The end. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. I need to go there. We will have to take our kids sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Jax wants to go there!...or I want to take him there :) I love taking him swimming--even tho I think I enjoy it more than him ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go there! But is there any way they'll let me swim with all my clothes on because I'd rather slit my wrists than put on a swimming suit in public.

    ReplyDelete