Two weeks ago we went out to New Harmony with our friends, Chad & Brittney, to take some new family pictures. The last "real" family picture we had was about a month after Peyton was born, so we were due for a new one since she is already a year old now! Chad's sister, Anne, took them and did such an amazing job! We were so happy with how they turned out. She was so sweet to take them for us. :) So, here they are!


These are Peyton's best friends. :) They are Chad & Brittney's twins. These three are only 6 days apart in age. It is so fun to watch them play, dance, drink bottles, and try to walk with each other. We love having them so close to us.











ADORABLE pictures JaRelle!!! I cannot believe how big Peyton is getting. She is such a doll! We miss you guys and hope school is going good! lots of love.
ReplyDeleteTash
I just LOOOOVE your pictures! They are all so cute! Good photographer! I don't see you very often and it seems like you look smaller every time! Maybe I just forget how small you are! But Wes said you have a good profile (well, he went more in-depth as he described features of your face that I can't even remember!). Haha then he said, "sad, I look at peoples' profiles all day long and decide if I want to fix them and I come home and can't stop!" It was really funny! haha- maybe it was funnier if you were there. But anyways, you are an adorable family :) We miss and love you guys and can't wait to see you in one month!!
ReplyDeleteIt is too bad you guys don't like that little girl very much! Just kidding, great pictures! And, oh my goodness you are gorgeous!! I'm thinking we will see you at Thanksgiving?? :)
ReplyDeleteI love them! The colors are so beautiful! Thanks for posting! You have a beautiful family! I wish we lived closer!
ReplyDeleteOh my what a cute lil angel! Oh, and Peyton too!!! J/K Ya'all are SO cute!!! :) I love every one of the pictures!!! Whoever did them does a fantastic job! Helps when the people being photographed are so darn cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI already told you but I absolutely LOVE your pics! I especially love Peytons face in the last one lol! She is so funny! Her eyes are adorable and the lighting of the pics are perfect! That's why I love outdoor pics the best, because the light comes from all directions, you don't just capture what the flash hits first and it really brings out colors and contrasts and all that jazz. Anyway, way cute...especially little Peyton ;)
ReplyDeleteCute Pictures!! Looks like a really fun place and like you guys had fun doing them. ps the pencil story was such a great story!! I am just now cathing up on my blog stalking cuz a class of mine ended on Friday:) Cute Blog!!
ReplyDeleteThese look great! Peyton has gotten so big and her hair is so long. She is just adorable!
ReplyDeletethose pictures are gorgeous! Peyton is just too too adorable, and you look so pretty as well!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck? Are you sure you haven't been contacted by a modeling agency? You are gorgeous! Your little is following in her mama's path well, pretty little thing!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! Your pictures are AMAZING!! Who took them?? I seriously love em, and you guys are the cutest family!! Peyton is such a doll! Hope all is great!
ReplyDelete