Saturday, May 29, 2010

EaStEr!!!

Sorry this is so late, but I thought these pictures were too cute not to share. :) This was Peyton's first Easter. The Easter bunny brought her an Easter dress, some books, and an outfit. But guess what her favorite thing was? The empty Easter eggs... She can't have candy so I just put them in the basket for looks and she ended up having a hay-day with them.
Dave laughed at me as I put it all together. He said, "Why don't you just give the stuff to her. You don't need to get a basket and make it all cute. She'll never even remember this!" But I think this Easter was maybe for me than for her. I had so much fun finding her cute stuff and hiding it until Easter and stuff. (I know I may be a little bit dorky, but oh well. Can't wait until Christmas!!!)

5 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin cute, I can't believe it!! Hope ATL is great! We miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya just a little late on this one, but I LOVE the pic of her eating the easter eggs! She needs to come see aunt Lana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! OF COURSE she needs a basket and all of the treats!!! It makes the pictures even more priceless! She'll love seeing pictures of her first Easter! :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men just don't understand the importance of holiday's like us women do. I totally get why you'd do a basket. I seriously cannot get over all of her hair. It just kills me how much she has and how it hasn't gone away at all. So freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete