Anyway, I miss Dave. I REALLY MISS HIM! They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and I think it is true. I don't know what I would do without him. 10 days has seemed like FOREVER! I got looking at these pictures tonight and laughed at what a pair my two loves are. :) Peyton ADORES her daddy, and he just loves her more than the world. One night in Rexburg, they were sitting on the couch together and Peyton would allof a sudden turn to him and give him a funny laugh and a smile. It was SO FUNNY! Where this girl comes up with her corky personality, I don't know (okay, maybe she is related to her parents). So Dave would do it back to her. It went on and on that I finally got myself to stop laughing and ran for my camera. They are seriously my favorite pictures in the whole world. I can't tell you how happy these two make me. They make me giggle on a daily basis. After all the giggles and smiles,Peyton just kicked back with Dad on the couch again. :) Don't I have the cutest family?
Anyway, as much as Peyton and I have loved our long awaited time to spend with Grandma and Grandpa Mason, we are really excited to fly out to Atlanta on Monday to be with Dave. We miss our family cuddle time on the couch and waking up daddy in the mornings. Peyton gives the CUTEST early morning smiles with that crazy hair of hers all messed up and I don't know how Dave has survived this long without it. :) Peyton's face just brightens and her eyes get so big when she sees Dave. She is truly a daddy's girl. She loves me and usually wants me when it comes time for bed or when she needs to be fed or comforted; but the bond she has with Dave is so amazing and so cute. She just gets so excited to hear Dave say "Hello Princess", that I nearly melt myself. I just love these two crazies so much. :)



Oh my gosh JaRelley!!! Those pictures really are priceless!!! How fun is it to see your husband become a "daddy"!?!?! I think that is such a special thing to watch!!! We'll miss you! Take care and we hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeletePeyton has gotten so big! It seems like its been a long time since I've seen you guys! We miss you!... and I know what its like to really miss your husband! That quote is true about absence makeing the heart grow fonder... it really helps you appreciate them more and truly realize how much you can't live without them!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are killing me! Love them!
ReplyDeleteI would die without my hottie to come home to every night. Good for making it this long. Have a great time in Atlanta!
Thank you for the comment on my blog. You are so sweet. =) I love finding old friends blogs! Your family is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLooking at pictures like this will push me more towards becoming a mommie soon. Ha ha so maybe you should post more! Peyton looks so cute
ReplyDelete