Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Pictures

The day after Thanksgiving the whole extended Bailey clan headed up to Little Cottonwood Canyon for a big family picture. It was so pretty up there with the snow and some fall leaves hanging on to the trees still. After we had the big family picture taken, we took some of our own with our own cameras. Here are the ones we took.

Our first family picture :)


Dave edited this one-- we look like the Cullen family all serious and dressed in black :)


The two granddaughters with Sir and Grammy B.. We got them matching outfits--they looked so cute!


The Bailey family. October 27, 2009

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I just love your little girl's full head of hair!! Obviously I don't get that with my babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome family! I personally love the Cullen picture. Ha!

    ReplyDelete