Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All that's missing is baby...

Well, we are only 2 weeks away from our due date!!! I have been slowly working on Peyton's room for a while now. I finally finished it and am now bored but with so much anticipation that it's hard to sleep at night (3 pee-breaks and heartburn may be keeping me up as well-- and Peyton kicking me for 15 minutes each time I move!). It is SO time for her to come meet us on the outside. We are really excited. I've washed all her clothes and blankets, set everything up, and organized diapers into little rows even! So all we are missing is baby. :)




3 comments:

  1. That room is adorable! Only two weeks until everything is complete--baby and all! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute JaRelley!!! You did a great job! Now to WAIT...! Hang in there! We are SO excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Can't wait to hear when she arrives!!

    ReplyDelete