Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Splash!!!

Dave and I finally finished up our summer semester. :)  We have been taking classes year-round and finally get a break for the month of August. The second finals were over, we were GONE!  We spent the first few days of our break with the Baileys and now we are actually separated for a week. :(.  He is in Farmington coaching a football camp for the week and doing some landscaping on the side. I am in Aurora helping my family with the never-ending wedding details.  It's been hard being apart and it's only been a few days! I can't wait for Friday to get here.

Here are some pics of our little afternoon splash in the Bailey's pool.  We had so much fun just cooling down in the water and playing around all afternoon.  

Tash and Dave played volleyball against Lauren and her friend.  It got a little crazy with such a HUGE beach ball!


Anna LOVES the pool.  She is so daring too. She'll just walk straight into it if you're not watching her!  Here she is with her little floatie-boat.  She is so dang cute. :)


This is sort of a candid-shot. Tash went to take the picture at the same time that Tyson jumped into the pool right in front of us! Well, you can see our reactions! It was really funny. 


Okay, I promise this will be the only picture you will ever see of me in a swim-suit while pregnant! I love swimming and since it is summer and I am always hot anyway being pregnant and all, we finally went out and got me a maternity swimming suit. It's fun I guess. (Next to Lauren's indian-dark/super-fit body, I look pretty dorky though.) It feels so nice to get in the pool right now though-- by far the best pregnancy relaxation/work-out tool out there! 


The Diving Contest!!!...
This was Lauren's impressive toe-touch to a dive.  Very elegantly done...




4 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you posted a pic of you in a swimsuit preggers! I love it! :) Congrats on the baby! Girls are SO much fun! You'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see an up-date! Halee and I stopped the other day to see the deer. We will stop again. Come visit while you are home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the belly pic. You look so cute Preggo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm with you--Facebook and I don't get along when it comes to pictures. I'd rather those be more private.

    I think you are completely adorable with your little belly, and I'm sorry, but even standing next to Lauren you look great. Can't wait to see what that baby of yours looks like. Yay!

    ReplyDelete