Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Reception

The wedding turned out so beautiful! About an hour before the wedding it started raining and we started to worry that we would have to move it inside, but the whole town rallied together and rounded up a whole bunch of canopies.  Right as we got them all up... the rain stopped. Go figure.
These were our centerpieces. We had bright colors and flowers everywhere.  Although Lana and I have different taste in some things, the combination turned out so fun and such a memorable day for everyone.  
I wish I had a picture of our cakes together; they were so different, which highlighted our personalities and made the reception so fun and unique.  Mine was round and more elegant, and hers was square with bright pink and green poka-dots. We got matching garters except for one was green and one was pink-- we had a lot of fun with all of it. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment